SERIAL NUMBERS can be marked on metal parts - in a simple operation. Special design ensures that numbers advance one - at - a time accurately and automatically. Impressions are perfectly aligned, evenly spaced, uniformly deep - Component after component !Special Automatic Rotary Numerators :
- Automatic Rotary Numerators with more than 10 wheels
- Numerators with Alpha - Numeric and / or special wheel combination.
- Concave / Convex Numerators for Curved Surfaces
- High Performance Numerators for longer life.
- Composite Numerators with provision to mark Logo or Repeated fixed data along with serial numbers.
- Numerators for marking at Red Hot temperature or Numerator with Heating arrangement.
- Numerators with special Calligraphy.
- Wheels made from special Tool Steel.
- Advancing cams machined into solid wheels
- Cam material as durable as stamping characters.
- Extra wide unit wheel for longer life.
- One - piece actuating pawl machined from solid bar.
- Direct - reading characters to check set-up
- No riveted assembly - easy to dismantle and clean by user.
- Unique design of holding catch and springs.
Standard Rotary Numerator
Perfect for part numbers or Code numbers marking by hand stamping on Casing, Steel, Brass, Aluminium.Special Rotary Type Numerators
- Rotary Type Numerators with wheel combinations of Alpha - Numeric Wheels.
- Rotary Type Numerators with provision to mark Logo / fixed Letters along with numbers.
- Speical Numerators with Concave / Convex wheels to Mark on Curved surfaces.
- Special wheels for Hot Stamping.
- Numerators with special Calligraphy other than “Bradma” Calligraphy.
- Rotary Type Numerators with more than 6 Wheels.
Salient Features of Bradma Rotary Type Numerator
- Each ‘Marking wheel has 11 faces with 0 to 9 figures on 10 faces, and one face blank.
- Marking Wheel can be rotated to any desired position, then locked positively by a locking pin.
- Individual wheel release : One wheel can be released at a time, without disturbing set - up of other wheels ( The locking pin can be pulled to release just that paricular wheel.
- No loose parts. The unit is complete, compact and sturdy; ready to use.
- All parts specially heat treated and dull - Nickel plated